A lot of you have been asking me how I made the Nutella French Toast Rolls with Cinnamon Sugar that I posted on Instagram/Facebook the other day. Well, here you go! I’ve included pictures because pictures obviously make everything better.
What you’ll need:
- 10 slice(s) white bread (you don’t need 10 if you don’t want that many. We only used four and we were so full eating two each).
- 10 teaspoon(s) Nutella (you don’t actually have to measure out the teaspoons. We just made sure to spread the Nutella all over the bread).
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Butter, for frying
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin.
- Spread each slice of flattened bread with one teaspoon of nutella, spreading on one side of the bread to the length of the bread
- Roll the bread up tightly, sealing shut with a dab of nutella.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and milk until combined.
- In a shallow dish, combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Heat some butter in a skillet. Dip each roll in the egg mixture until coated, then placing in the hot skillet. Lightly fry until golden brown all over and then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Serve immediately.
And Viola! You have amazingness!